Port-Log Online Data Publishing
- Cost effective, quick and easy secure data storage and publishing
- Instrument and transmission independent
- Publishes live or downloadable data
- Provides customisable system information and alerts
- Available as an online subscription service
The ability to store environmental monitoring data securely and publish it in near real-time or historically on the web is a common requirement for many organisations and projects. However, acquiring and implementing the technologies needed to achieve this can be complex and costly. Port-Log.net is a quick and easy on-line storage and publishing solution for environmental data acquired by different monitoring techniques and sensors.
Port-Log.net is totally instrument and transmission independent and hence can be used flexibly and comprehensively within most applicable environments. Software recognises data inputs from a wide range of different instruments, decodes this data and stores it securely in Ocean Database.
Port-Log.net is provided on secure servers hosted and maintained by an OceanWise professional IT partner. Bandwidth and storage expands as required to ensure speed of response is maintained.