Submersible Temperature Logger
The Minilog-II-T fully submersible, 10-year temperature data logger measures and stores temperature at specified sampling intervals. Designed for monitoring in the harsh conditions of a deep marine environment (up to 500 metres), the Minilog-II-T is used in any application where temperature readings are desired. The MinilogII-T data logger is manufactured to withstand both fresh and saltwater environments.
Vemco Field Reader
Offload data in the field without a laptop using the autonomous Vemco Field Reader, a rugged, water resistant handheld Reader. A fast optical communication interface with the Reader allows typical study samples of ~10,000 to offload in 7 seconds. The Reader also indicates if your data logger battery or memory is low.
- Monitoring temperatures in alpine lakes
- Small stream management programs
- Measuring temperature changes in lakes and ocean areas to determine the impact on local marine life
- Soil temperature measurements and monitoring
- Aquaculture site observation
- Waste water temperature monitoring
- Long line thermistor chains with multiple data loggers
- Food, drug and medical supply transportation monitor