RS Aqua are pleased to announce they have partnered with SeaDrone to bring the world’s most cost effective high-performance micro ROV to the UK and Ireland.
SeaDrone is a robust micro ROV with a vectored thruster arrangement for exceptionally stable performance. The 5 thrusters provide smooth control and superior manoeuvrability.
SeaDrone have designed, developed and manufactured the SeaDrone Inspector range since 2015. SeaDrone’s Inspector 3 is a micro ROV specifically designed for inspections in the aquaculture, maritime and defence sectors.
Inspector 3 has a symmetric drag profile that ensures when you turn the vehicle, it will hold its ground and will not get swept downstream. This allows you to record full HD video and capture still images while operating in crosscurrents up to 2.5 knots.
2018 saw the launch of the SeaDrone inspector 3 which includes:
- Full HD camera with 5000 lumen lights to produce high-resolution footage in the darkest of environments
- Auto depth and auto heading functions
- Hot swappable, travel-safe, 3 hr duration batteries. 1 hour charge time.
- Continuous monitoring of the internal pressure and humidity to ensure the house is water-tight. 3 leak sensors included.
- 150 metre depth rating
- Overcome 2.5 knot currents
- 6.5 kg weight in air
To find out more about SeaDrone visit: